Tuesday, July 8, 2014

20s

Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Well, I've been 21 for 6 months now, but I suppose it's not too late to maintain a blog dedicated to  "the roaring 20s".

Among my top concerns now are all very serious and negligible at the same time: law school and shoes. I'm at that point in my life when I need to finish reading hundreds of pages everyday and memorizing the same, using the same to pertain to the same and using pertain to pertain to pertain. While trying my best-est to feel good by purchasing myself a good pair of shoes every week. The latter has steadily become from negligible to serious as it entails serious damage to my wallet. I just ordered three pairs of shoes online today, and it's just 2am of Wednesday. Lord, help me. Contrary to my former aspirations, I do not want to be Imeldific.

No comments:

Post a Comment

twennies © 2014