Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Shopaholics Anonymous

Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Two shoes from the other week, two shoes from last weekend, two shoes from yesterday and another one coming in today.

(L-R: glass pumps from Charles & Keith, two shoes from Zalora, white strappy wedge from Tonic Shoes & Bags, scallop flats from The Preppy Bee, black wedge from Sheos Manila)

Yup, I am suffering from the shopaholic bug and it's been affecting me for weeks now. I think by next week I am going to have to put an end to all this shopping lest I become poor(-er). After midterms, though I'm looking to launch a mini money-making project because 1) I'm broke (HAHA), and 2) I'm going crazy with law school! I need an outlet, something to do other than reading, understanding, and memorizing the laws of the land.....

SO, I'm thinking of either learning how to make jewellery and selling those, or a less ambitious option is to design clothes and sell some. Will let you know of the verdict should I push through. For now, I will STUDY FOR MIDTERMS.

Wish me luck. I'll need it(!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

twennies © 2014