Monday, July 21, 2014

What I think about when I'm not shopping.

Monday, July 21, 2014
I just finished my midterm examination for Constitutional Law. If anyone wonders how it went.... well, it was just okay. I am hoping that the respective powers that be would look kindly upon my blue book. Please see past my chicken-scratch handwriting. Huhuhu.

Ah, but in law school, I only really have 5 minutes to recover from the stress before I need to work on another set of hurdle. Tomorrow, I'll be taking my legal profession exam. It's actually a very enlightening subject with the most interesting set of case laws. Some lawyers are complete a-holes. Like seriously... I have more thoughts about this but I don't want to end up sounding preachy. I just literally took a break from all the reading before I go back to memorizing. My back's been hurting a lot lately and it's most likely because of my scoliosis. I've been looking into some pretty trolleys from trusted luggage brands. Naturally, I'd first look at what's up in Rimowa. 



This luggage in ecru is so adorbs and professional at the same time. But nope for the price. At my pauper, and literally starving student state, a Rimowa luggage is out of the question.

One day, one day. But for now, salivating over this piece will have to do. That, or slaving over my books will. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

twennies © 2014